Temco separator rollers VR are used in a broad range of applications and in some of the most diverse processes. Satisfying these applications not only requires knowledge and experience in low-friction bearing manufacture, but also a high degree of competence and authority in the production and subsequent treatment of synthetic yarns and textiles.
Separator Rollers VRGuiding and deflection of continuous materials
- Yarn gentle roller shells
- Corrosion resistance
- Ensures stable running
- Maximum lifetime due to optimized bearing load capacity
Separator rollers are only mounted on one side. The various product requirements depend on the application. For the production of very fine, sensitive products, e.g. for textile manufacturing processes, low inertia thanks to optimized friction moment and low rotating mass are of utmost importance.
Other applications require the roller surface to offer high abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance, large load carrying capacity or long bearing lifetime. Temco bearings offer a broad product range, including:
- Surface quality, different coatings
- Resistance to both high and extremely high stresses (temperature, load rating)
- Maximum operating speed
- Dimensions (roller length and diameter, support journal)
Area of application
The Temco separator rollers VR are used, among others, for guiding and turning round continuous materials such as yarns, wire, films, filaments etc. during the individual production processes.
For very high speeds in combination with high yarn temperatures, Temco has integrated its know-how and experience in the development of the separator roller group VR50300-00-HS.
The separator rollers can be operated without expensive and time-consuming compressed air treatment.
Thanks to very low friction torque at high speeds, the VR50300-00-HS offers enormous potential to save energy costs.
- Higher yarn temperatures up to 190 °C due to special cage material and special high-temperature grease
- Resonance-free running over the entire speed range with low noise emission
- Due to the very low bearing friction torque the rollers are also suitable at low yarn forces for very high yarn speeds up to 5 500 m/min
- Enormous energy savings compared to air bearings because no compressed air is required
The Temco bearings offer a broad product range comprising many different variants concerning surface quality, different coatings, resistance to both high and extremely high stresses (temperature, load rating) and maximum operating speed dimensions (roller length and diameter, support journal).
Area of application
Through the use of hybrid bearings and the most modern heat-resistant materials, the separator rollers are designed especially for working areas, in which mainly energy-intensive air bearings are used. With a possible yarn speed of up to 5 500 m/min at yarn temperatures of 190 °C the VR50300-00-HS are as good as air bearings.
Find the sales and service contacts for your country here.